[kj] OT - dear Christ, end it .

The Mighty TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Tue Jul 7 15:14:01 EDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Karen Weil
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 12:05 PM
Subject: Re: [kj] OT - dear Christ, end it .

Don't know what paper that is from, but I've heard that argument, also.
Afraid I can't buy into it. Jackson's sick metamorphosis is his own -- of
course, a miserable family upbringing didn't help things, either.

++++++++

More King of Poop fun facts:

http://entertainment.in.msn.com/hollywood/article.aspx?cp-documentid=3070279

"King of Pop Michael Jackson, whose funeral is slated for Tuesday morning,
will be buried without his brain. The singer's brain has been taken out for
neurological tests.

Following an autopsy at the Los Angeles Coroner's Office, the singer's brain
has been taken out for further neurological tests, including ones to see
what drugs he had taken. Jackson's family doesn't want to postpone the
funeral. Therefore, they have decided to bury him without his brain."

It's further been revealed Michael Jackson's brain is already hard at work
on a new single:

http://www.dvdbeaver.com/film/DVDReview/fiend/fwaf_shot5l.jpg

T.B.