[kj] PR

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 6 18:59:01 EDT 2009

he's losing his 'touch' ;)

Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 15:54:13 -0700
From: saulomar1 at yahoo.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] PR

Yeah, quite possibly at Kerrang, the press in general, the guy who rated
the gig, his band (the Darkness), the band's genre and bands of it (recall his
90s attacks against Oasis/Britpop?), or all/any combination of the above.
The worst of it is that it will be undestood by many as all or any combo
of the above. And he further fucks it up by personalizing the offense: "..fuckers like that..."

I chalk it up to an antisocial, maybe anti-authority streak in him, and journos
and pop(ular) people are his whipping boys(?)

[looking at the current state of things..]

'Save me...
save me from Tomorrow..