[kj] PR

Stephen Lawrence stephen.l at live.com
Mon Jul 6 18:25:25 EDT 2009

yep they are hardly press darlings lol

Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 14:40:14 -0700
From: saulomar1 at yahoo.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] PR

> ...Killing Joke? They're moving off the radar pretty fast.

Exhibit A [courtesy of J.H.]:

"The guitarist of [The Darkness] was there... he listed that gig as the 'Best Gig Ever'
in a Kerrang! questionaire.

Jaz's verdict: " 'I don't want fuckers like that at our gigs.' "

And that's why Killing Joke never got anywhere they should be in the last 20 years.

[looking at the current state of things..]

'Save me...
save me from Tomorrow..