[kj] Angelina of Killing Jolie -- good crass ?

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 6 07:17:37 EDT 2009

Pale skin, looked like death, deformed features like their noses collapsing, wore dark glasses and wigs to desguise their deformities...

When they took their children for a walk, they all wore these wierd veils.

Hang on, aren't we straying onto another threat?

Keep Smiling...

http://www.myspace.com/themodelaircraftmuseum

http://www.myspace.com/paulwadyexperience

Autism also affects adults.