[kj] dear Christ, end it .

Daniel Corvo danielcorvo at hotmail.co.uk
Mon Jul 6 03:35:40 EDT 2009

Well let's face it, if we had to wait for something to happen in the world of KJ to start posting on this list, then there may prolonged periods of silence... Funny how religion is the only allowed OT for some...

> From: jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk

> To: gathering at misera.net

> Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 07:35:43 +0100

> Subject: Re: [kj] dear Christ, end it .

> I'd say get lost as well. I like seeing everyone chat amongst themselves.

> > Speak for yourself. Personally, I'm looking forward to the next Jane's

> > Addiction thread and the 500+ related posts.

MSN straight to your mobile - news, entertainment, videos and more.

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/147991039/direct/01/