[kj] ot hackney wicks squat

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 5 09:58:38 EDT 2009

paul did you really live in a squat in hackney wicks 25 years ago in hackney wicks ;)? what was the name of the road? i ask you this as i also shared a squat 25 years ago with several others in hackney wicks for around a year,it was great fun,loved it ad had chance to save up money as i wasnt paying any rent ;)

milidafgrant