[kj] OT - MJ Conclusion

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Jul 3 01:46:09 EDT 2009

I plead the fifth cos I don't want to start another fracas or be accused of
continuing a shitfight that no one's interested in anymore.

How on earth do you write fracas properly on a Standard US 101 Keyboard
(drizzled with ash and melted cheese...)

Ü no
Ä no
Æ no

I give up. French accents anyone? (wait for it...)