[kj] Antithesis of Killing Joke

Darren A. Peace dpeace at suspiria.demon.co.uk
Thu Jul 2 14:10:06 EDT 2009

I also like drumming. However, a cornerstone album for me is John
Foxx's Metamatic, which ranks among the most instrumentally sterile I
own. Deeply majestic.

I am pleased he's reverted to performing it as "Underpass". He told me
it was changed to "Overpass" live for years because he was fed up of
people shouting out "Underpants" during the chorus. Oops.

Darren
Hungerford, UK