[kj] Antithesis of Killing Joke

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 2 13:52:04 EDT 2009

It's like that stupid phrase 'drum machines have no soul'. Nor do drums!

You don't need a drummer, you only need a soul :P

Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 10:37:58 -0700
From: saulomar1 at yahoo.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Antithesis of Killing Joke

> ...synthesizers can be a real instrument...but when musicians are replaced... just to save $ or

> for convenience, it..fucks up the whole feeling of music.

That's one thing I like about earlier Rush, is that they brought in the electronic
element beautifully without compromising the human element. All this machinery
making modern music can still be open-hearted. Not so coldly charted, it's really
just a question of your honesty. (Rush quote)

couldn't resist that last part. =)

[looking at the current state of things..]

'Save me...
save me from Tomorrow..