[kj] OT - MJ Conclusion

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Thu Jul 2 09:10:48 EDT 2009

I have a lot of time for Glenn Close a an actress, but I do find her
singularly unattractive. "Fatal Attraction", apart from being a poorer
remake of the excellent "Play Misty For Me", failed on the very basic level
that GC was so unappealing. The tight perm didn't help. I'm sure the
argument could be made that FA was making the point that men are so shit
that they'll ravish anything showing even the vaguest interest, but that
doesn't really work as a thesis.

Darren
Hungerford, UK