[kj] OT: the bible and dishing out shit

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Thu Jul 2 07:53:33 EDT 2009

Talking about homeopaths, read a funny quote the other day, asking why
water has an infinite memory for tiny amounts of, let's call it medicine,
but not turds ;)

(Disclaimer: Homeopathic / naturopathic remedies fixed my guts a couple
years back, when the doctor couldn't. Pulled me right out of ill health.
Not really sure what the potions were actually, there were a hell of a lot
of them...)

> "then he ground it to powder, scattered it on the water and made the

> Israelites drink it."

> Moses was a homeopath / apothecary?

>> exodus 32:19...

>> and lo . . .

>> 19 When Moses approached the camp and saw the calf and the dancing, his

>> anger burned and he threw the tablets out of his hands, breaking them to

>> pieces at the foot of the mountain. 20 And he took the calf they had

>> made

>> and burned it in the fire; then he ground it to powder, scattered it on

>> the

>> water and made the Israelites drink it.

>> "due to a lack of trained trumpeters, the end of the world has been

>> postponed indefinitely..."

>> On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 9:06 AM, bongo <humanhybrid666 at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> you just wait... i'll find it... (going to work now, but if you want to

>>> look for yourself, i think its in exodus... or its when charlton, i

>>> mean

>>> moses, comes back down the mountain and see's them worshipping the

>>> golden

>>> calf... just after he orders it to be melted down and INJESTED...