[kj] OT - MJ Conclusion

Darren A. Peace dpeace at suspiria.demon.co.uk
Thu Jul 2 07:48:16 EDT 2009

No, the fault in understanding was mine, rather than ambiguity on your
part.

Personally, I think you're both being truculent now, but I often
wonder what happens when an irresistable force meets an immovable
object.

The tribal Lord Of The Flies thing going on is a little distasteful,
though.

Darren
Hungerford, UK