[kj] OT: the bible and dishing out shit

Stephen Lawrence stephen.l at live.com
Thu Jul 2 04:10:51 EDT 2009

like fuck did you apologise

and actually you should be apologising to chris for bringing his name into the argument

you know what really riles me is your arrogant attitude

you pick holes in other peoples conversation but can't stand it when YOU are brought to task
i requested you let it go and you STILL keep on

YOU are the one with the problem

the world doesn't revolve around YOU

you don't bother to read mails properly by your own admission and there was no apology for that either

just straight on the attack

and for fuck sake dragging up stuff from months ago is hardly christian is it hypocrite

know the message about forgiveness like hell you do