[kj] Antithesis of Killing Joke -- good catch

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 1 19:51:34 EDT 2009

> ...Anyone want to confess to buying a Duran Duran album ?

A few: their first "D.D.", Rio, and some other one I forget, plus  some of their more current singles.
Next (just now in fact) I'm raiding the Human League pre-'80 archives, and some similar vintage Visage
to mix with some current sacrilegious stuff (fwiw: projekt pitchfork, vnv nation, covenant, etc.)

'Save me...
  save me from Tomorrow..