[kj] OT: WOULD YOU RATHER

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Jul 1 05:11:04 EDT 2009

WOULD YOU RATHER:

1) Speak like Michael Jackson, or Mike Tyson?

2) Have a nose like Michael Jackson circa May 2008, or a nose like Steve
Martin in Roxanne?

3) Have Michael Jackson's Thriller play at your funeral, or 'Mother' by Mr T?

4) Random non-MJ one this time - Be a Muppet, a Fraggle, or a Thunderbird?
(things to bear in mind - someone's hand constantly up your ass, "the
trashheap has spoken", the chance to finally see Lady Penelope's plastic
tits...)