[kj] MJ Conclusion

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Jul 1 04:19:55 EDT 2009

Walk into the nearest toilet, wind off two links of bog roll and write in
biro:

Amateur Psychology Degree
Conditional Pass
Not to practise on humans or charge money

;)

My honest feelings about MJ? Well despite my initial nasty comments, on
reflection, to some extent I feel sorry for anyone under such pressure
that they buckled like he did (surgery, overspending, reclusive / abberant
behaviour, fascination with kids / childhood and whatever else
happened...). Certainly sounds like he had a shit deal in a lot of ways.
Would have preferred if he'd taken that pain and used it for something
other than shit pop...like honest music from the heart. As opposed to
hypocritical shitpop ("Black or White"...from a guy who blecahed his skin
and otherwise changed his appearance to appear white...and all the Heal
the World stuff while he concentrates on his personal financial
empire...how seriously stinking rich do you have to be to outbid Paul
McCartney for ANYTHING?)

Prognosis on Michael Jackson:

NOTHING TO SAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdTJ5RFSncU