[kj] OT: Bill Hicks

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Fri Jan 30 21:29:02 EST 2009

ADC? Other than saying fuck, cunt, cocksucker,
balls, asshole, shit and blow me he's empty.
I find him about as funny as a wide screw being inserted into my penis.

He makes Larry the cable guy sound like an
eloquent genius on social commentary. *Shiver*

At 12:49 PM 1/30/2009, fluw wrote:

>Or andrew dice clay, who is what I see leary

>being;

demonstrative, lowest common denominator material.

because?