[kj] Jungle Jaz

jerry bodkin jelbod at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Jan 30 14:07:03 EST 2009

Iv'e felt like that quite a few times then been pleasantly suprised. 1982 i think i first felt that vibe, Iceland etc.
Keep the faith brother.

Jelly

From: folk.devil at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 11:00:41 -0800Subject: Re: [kj] Jungle Jaz

I question this, actually.The last tour seemed a bit 'final' to me.

From: jelbod at hotmail.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 18:47:02 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] Jungle Jaz

they are still going and motivating us, rousing us and generally reminding us of who we are and what we believe in. I for one can stand the hibernation periods, because i know Spring is just around the corner. Have faith always, walk towards the New Day. Jelski.

Windows Live™ Hotmail®:…more than just e-mail. Check it out.