[kj] Jungle Jaz

jerry bodkin jelbod at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Jan 30 13:47:02 EST 2009

Apparently the best things come to those who wait, let's face it, as Joker's we are used to The Wait. Would KJ be as they are without the turmoil, the seeming indecision, the arguments, the frustration. We are a very lucky few in my eyes, to have a band who, yes it is true, drive us insane at times but, they are still going and motivating us, rousing us and generally reminding us of who we are and what we believe in. I for one can stand the hibernation periods, because i know Spring is just around the corner.

Have faith always, walk towards the New Day.

Jelski.

From: fluke1 at live.co.ukTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 18:10:52 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] Jungle Jaz

He may be going there to record it or look for a backing singer or to find some weird instuments to use on the album

From: bbarathy at btinternet.comTo: joker at Z6.com; gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 17:55:31 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] Jungle Jaz
when he should be recording a new KJ album! Grrrrr

boBToo
www.killingjoke.co.uk
www.teamkinetic.co.uk
www.bobtoo.co.uk

-----Original Message-----From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]On Behalf Of Rob's ArseSent: 30 January 2009 12:18To: GatheringSubject: [kj] Jungle Jaz
Looks like he's off to Venezuela then!http://www.nme.com/news/mongrel/42425 (see the bottom)www.iamscuzzy.com www.myspace.com/scuzzywear

Free email at www.Z6.com ( and home of www.worldmap.com)

Windows Live Hotmail just got better. Find out more!