[kj] OT: Music industry - decline in CD sales

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Fri Jan 30 12:37:04 EST 2009

Music is in decline , and it has been so for number of years. Everything has been done, there is nothing new to do .,There is no original music left to make , every "new"song is a regurgitation of another song . Music has had its day, its time for it to die.I dont have a problem with that , because I do like peace and quiet nowadays