[kj] Jungle Jaz

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 07:38:58 EST 2009

McClure went on to attack U2's Bono for not showing public support for
Palestine during the recent conflict with Israel over Gaza.

"Where's Bono now?" he said. "Everyone agrees we should save starving
Africans but where is he when we need him? He's probably holidaying on
Tony Blair's yacht."

lol

--
iPat

Martin Luther King's Dream is no longer a Dream. It's become an
intellectual commodity, a plastic-wrapped piece of schmaltz, a gift
wrapped platitude so far removed from its revolutionary roots as a Che
Guevara T shirt. one size fits all