[kj] OT: Bill Hicks

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Wed Jan 28 20:34:23 EST 2009

Hey everyone!
Strange, angering, yet I am still gonna try to catch it. In the US David Letterman will be showing on Friday, the 30th, 11:30 EST the routine of Bill Hicks' that was never aired by Letterman in 1994 because it was considered too "controversial". The routine that sullied his relationship with the media to a degree.

His mother Mary will also be a guest (the irony that the legal executor of the estate is the ex attorney for Billy Ray Cyrus, but then you can't make this shit up.).........
Damn, it has been 14 years! Are there any comedians that are flying under the radar that should be checked out? I am still looking for one whose voice is so resonant with truth and humour.

Bette