[kj] ot-back from new york/washington ect

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 27 15:28:50 EST 2009

Really not sure I could have dealt with a crowd that large! Good experience I guess :D

P.S. Actions speak louder than hope ;)

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 18:57:48 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] ot-back from new york/washington ect

hi folky--missed you btw ;) yes, me, my dad(who is 86) my elder sister(who shares here birthday with jaz-26 feb) and one of my cousins-who lives in manhatten we all went to the inauguration in washington--it was bloody cold but kinda worth it--we braved it 4 my dad he wanted to go the most to see or hear obama sworn in--there were so many people and i hate crowds lol ;D))) thanks 4 asking ;) how are you keeping?

From: folk.devil at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 08:54:18 -0800Subject: Re: [kj] ot-back from new york/washington ect

did you go to the 'inauguration'?

From: hollytree1961 at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 14:37:10 +0000Subject: [kj] ot-back from new york/washington ect

hi all back from my travels to new york-plus west coast of u.s.a,i know ny is west coast--so did i miss anything whilst away? any k.j gossip? any gossip about anything else lol? had a great time btw and still feel jetlagged--cheers ;)

Windows Live Hotmail just got better. Find out more!

Hotmail® goes where you go. On a PC, on the Web, on your phone. See how.

Windows Live Hotmail just got better. Find out more!