[kj] OT: Magazine Tickets

Janean Lancaster Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.uk
Tue Jan 27 04:49:28 EST 2009

That's exactly why I'm getting rid! My "missus" said it was OK, her birthday's the day before so we're celebrating then. Except when the tickets arrived in the post she forgot all knowledge about it and pulled her face!

Women.

I bought 2 more tickets for the added second night for me and my mate. Tuesday the 17th was much more agreeable!

Anyway, looks like I've got a buyer...

Cheers,

Janean