[kj] Gathering Digest, Vol 64, Issue 35

iPat pmdavies at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 16:42:48 EST 2009

Ras al-Khaimah has 8" inches of snow! That's in the UAE.
http://www.physorg.com/news152103925.html

sometimes we need to simply observe what is happening, rather than try
and fit explanations to suit our prejudices or beliefs. Whilst others
may use it to justify their prejudices/beliefs it may appear to be
conspiratorial, however it doesn't change the truth that there is
climate change.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2009/jan/25/melting-arctic-north-pole-explorers