[kj] Smash hits quiz

bo.krogsgaard at gmail.com bo.krogsgaard at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 18:53:53 EST 2009

On 1/25/09, folk devil <folk.devil at hotmail.com> wrote:

> #1 and #8 missed? they would be 'the rage' and 'paul ferguson', respectively..

I skipped a couple because i couldn't be arsed to Wiki (i.e. cheat)
too much, except for the passport thing.

> Alex P was already acquainted with the joke. I believe the orb came out of

> the original KLF. I was seeking 'brilliant'.

>From what i know, Youth and LX are childhood friends, and it is a fact

that Youth produced the first Orb (which does involve Jimmy Cauty from
KLF, yes, and amusingly enough also Anne Dudley and JJ Jeczalik from
The Art Of Noise). I looked it up because i have the Youth / Ben
Watkins record and wanted to double check if Youth was actually
involved in Juno Reactor, but it seems he wasn't.

Now, for a REAL quiz:

Who was Paul Raven's brother in law, what band was he in, what band
did he form later and what did he die of?