[kj] KJ keyboards

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 23 14:38:34 EST 2009

The quiz has prompted me to ask a question I meant to ask a while back.: Who played keyboards on the last tour? Was it Reza? I keep thinking of Nick Waller, but I'm sure that he 'left' a while back.

Jim.

NOW AVAILABLE: Flowers From Hell: The Modern Japanese Horror Film, by Jim Harper (Noir Publishing).

"Fascinating overview of the Japanese horror boom... Comprehensive, in-depth and slickly presented."- DVD Monthly.

Available from Noir Publishing, Amazon.co.uk, Waterstones and all good bookstores.