[kj] 16th

jerry bodkin jelbod at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Jan 16 14:11:12 EST 2009

I've noticed one of the letters missing is Y, which is a question i have asked myself often, Why are the good ones taken so young?

Jelancholy.

Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 10:49:16 -0800From: elana_mojica at yahoo.comTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] 16th

LOL yes, and i believe so...

From: fatpotanga <fatpotanga at gmail.com>To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 12:00:35 PMSubject: Re: [kj] 16thGosh - it's ravens alphabet!
Now, there's a kids book... :)

Shouldn't Belinda Carlisle be in there as well?

Didn't he do a stint as a driver for film/tv or did I just make that up?
I seem to remember that coming up round about the time Andy M hooked up with him in LA.