[kj] To all a fine 2009!

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 9 16:10:44 EST 2009

same here i am late, i have been busy since 24th dec and had the bst new years eve night out for many a year defo one to remember ;)--then few days later caught flue ;(that will teach me having fun 12 days in a row lol theres always a price to pay ha-ha----any way,its late but still --happy new year to all ok--and happy chineese new year---which is about in 2 weeks time ;D

From: jagargal at lycos.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 19:05:33 -0500Subject: Re: [kj] To all a fine 2009!I was busy like hell through the last weeks of the year (ok, the last one was for vacation) and was unable to check my messages, and i don't think i'll read the almost 600 gathering messages in my inbox. But what i want to do is wish you all guys a great 2009... the start isn't very promising with all this worlwide crisis, but what the hell!! Money is not God!!. My very best wishes to you all!!! Javier Mexico city