[kj] The Right Stuff.......

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Wed Jan 7 11:17:22 EST 2009

A bit late with this reply due to hiding from the festive season...

Judge Trev is indeed still doing the odd gig with Nik as Inner City Unit...
the one I got hold of on video was pretty poor though, seems Nik is the
king of under-rehearsal!! Judge Trev's ICU album "Now You Know The Score"
has some great moments though... er, which came out in 1997, not quite as
recent as I thought!!

Steve Pond and Dead Fred did some great stuff as the Maximum Effect
(http://www.myspace.com/themaximumeffect )which has recently morphed into
Krankschaft... you can d/load their set at the Bob Calvert memorial gig at
http://www.doremi.co.uk/krankschaft/ It's great stuff!! I'm really
hoping for some new stuff from them soon.

And Hawkwind have been excellent last few times I've seen 'em. And the
times before that actually!!!

Dave in Edinburgh