[kj] Fw: Killing Joke, This Will Destroy You, The Mae Shi + more confirmed for ATP: Fans Festival

Bob Barathy bbarathy at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 25 12:53:52 EST 2009

I asked about day pass but as you'll see below there not going to be an
option

------------------

we'd love to be able to offer day passes but unfortunately we have to hire

the entire butlins site including all accommodation, and so if we sold

day passes at a lower price without accommodation we'd be losing money.

we're actually a very small group of people with no corporate sponsors

whatsoever (by choice!)

so unfortunately with the current financial climate we have to be quite
careful.

hope you're able to attend anyway

Checked by AVG.
06:43