[kj] FW: [OT] u.2 again, oh no!

Jerry Butson jerry at fleamusic.com
Wed Feb 25 04:35:48 EST 2009

And how does the preoccupation of the entire BBC, at the moment, with the
new album equate to a 'public service'. More like a service to the band and
record label...they had an interview with Bono on Radio 4's Today programme
for god's sake, as a trailer for the full interview on another programme

--
fleamusic p.o. box 70 witney oxfordshire ox29 4ga u.k.

tel/fax: +44 (0) 1865 881859; cell +44 (0) 7939 228435