[kj] the drones

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 18:11:03 EST 2009

Glad you like them. Looking smarmy doesn't really comment on their music, but I still think that guy with the beard does..look..smarmy..i find them pretty mundane to listen to myself, but music is subjective..

I do find it hard to believe, after they sight who their influences are, that they have never heard of the Manchester Drones.