[kj] FW: [OT] Spotify

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 21 13:51:15 EST 2009

then i have an irish copy of 'a day without me'..never even noticed at the time :/

I am not sure there is a release by eno that I don't have..I became more of a fan of his ambient works, but here come the warm jets is one of my all time faves...I understand that taking tiger mountain was one of peelies favourites..