[kj] (OT) NIN

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Feb 20 17:04:38 EST 2009

LOL. Can't fault his drumming actually, he was going hard nuts.

I had a similar thought to what he's doing (I'll reserve judgement on it
cos I'm not sure if it's a pisstake or what), my idea was to give fans a
chance to meet musicians they like, for example get a 1-hour guitar lesson
with a favourite guitarist, in return for a chunk of change that went to
charity, and some $ to the musician I suppose. Everyone wins.