[kj] [OT] Magazine

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Thu Feb 19 13:19:21 EST 2009

Also, I think "Frantic" (from '88) is underrated. Really like that movie.
As for Polanski's scandalous past, that might be resolved in the near future. (Given how Woody Allen still continues to work in spite of his really wretched personal decision to have an affair with his step-daughter, nothing is impossible).

k.w.