[kj] (OT) Mashup 05 - out now

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 17 21:03:35 EST 2009

mashup05 Get A: Head is out now on mash up records

If a picture is worth a thousand words two of those words are: "THE SCENE".
Humanity depicted in a dance as old as time itself...
However, to dwell on the positives: we are delighted to release this 5 track
EP, once again not subscribing to one specific genre, but rather finding a connection in
dissonance and intricate structures amalgamated with discordant
soundscapes and noise. Music that unravels a new layer upon each listen
and sounds wicked on a rig! Previews here:
element abuse - oxnahelicopterface (element abuse remix) - purpose achesconcrete cookie feat. laura cetilia + marc thomas - a dry red shardhelicopterface - positive collideretrigger - mean a a swingthe 12" is available @ the Hardstore in UK
and shortly
Mash Up in the US (feel free to contact us on myspace)

*And if you act now, we'll include an extra added free complimentary

bonus gift at no cost to you: a classic deluxe custom designer

luxury prestige high-quality premium select gourmet combination

key ring , magnifying glass, and garden hose, in a genuine

imitation leather-style carrying case with authentic vinyl trim.

Yours for the asking, no purchase necessary.It's our way of

saying thank you." -George Carlin..

Linkage:
www.myspace.com/mashuprecords
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.viewcustom&friendID=3635727&blogID=470504964&swapped=true