[kj] (OT) Oh dear/More Fun

Stephen Lawrence stephen.l at live.com
Mon Feb 16 19:23:53 EST 2009

checked your site paul ....liked the tunes ...reminded me of momus...well done

From: paulwady at hotmail.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 11:59:43 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) Oh dear/More Fun

I think I'm getting a bit obsessive about this...

My last word, an exert from the pious blog:

I'm so excited. As a former...
Submitted by Former M'er (not verified) on Tue, 02/03/2009 - 03:30.

I'm so excited. As a former masturbator I plan to get every color. I want everyone to know power of Jesus is stronger than the devil's urge to purge.

Keep Smiling...

http://www.myspace.com/themodelaircraftmuseum

http://www.myspace.com/paulwadyexperience

Autism also affects adults.
Most are isolated and ignored
Think. Act. Transform Lives.
www.think-differently.org.uk

Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 10:33:04 +0000From: Janean.Lancaster at hopwood.ac.ukTo: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] (OT) Oh dear/More Fun

I’ll have to get myself an Ex-Goth t-shirt.

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of Bette DillingerSent: 15 February 2009 00:28To: gathering at misera.netSubject: Re: [kj] (OT) Oh dear/More Fun

I LOVE going to this site because of the scary music and the incredibly serious tone. I am gonna see if they have any merchandise. I actually have a shirt that a kid in that movie "Jesus Camp" wore......the "Jesus Pieces" one. Now remember, Goth is the ultimate evil! As is Elton John! http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20America/goth.htm

From: dpeace at bigfoot.comTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 01:01:13 +0000Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) Oh dear

Am I wrong to find that brilliantly funny? I particularly like the “Ex-Slave” one, and have placed my order.

Darren
Hungerford, UK

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net] On Behalf Of Alexandra TolksdorfSent: 13 February 2009 00:55To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) Oh dear

wow, this is some truly weird shit!!!