[kj] Live At The Forum 2008 - re-packaged & re-released by PH

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Feb 16 17:49:41 EST 2009

Killing Smoke Cigars.

"Wrap your lips around a banana-sized brown cylindrical representation of
the paradox that is Killing Joke. A band that eschews modern excess
but...actually...well, doesn't. Perfect for those long boring private jet
flights between billionaire sponsored gigs.

Chateau Geordie Chardonnay

"A complex, rich, oakey drop, surprisingly smooth, especially the second
time round. Purchased in 4 litre jester-themed jugs, a perfect pre-gig
tipple. Delivery time...March equinox."

No US orders, payment in gold or barter.