[kj] [OT] Magazine - London Forum 13th February (spoliers)

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 15 12:39:24 EST 2009

Good review although I find it a bit unnerving that the bloke next to me in crowd might go home and jot down some of my finer (or not so) moments in such graphic detail - makes me want to just stand there and tap my foot -)))
There's a pic of Howard Devoto from last night in Manchester on Myspace. Nothing mega, just taken on a daft little cam but at least it's not blurred and you can tell who it is: http://www.myspace.com/ravenscap