[kj] (OT) NIN

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 13 12:22:27 EST 2009

That's a pretty apt description lol!
I never really got past 'Broken', although I like the album and 'Pretty hate machine', but NIN have always sounded a bit 'thin' to me, compared to their contemporaries, e.g. ministry. And their sound has become dated to me.
I guess he gives the cheese to please..> Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 15:54:38 +1300> From: bq at soundgardener.co.nz> To: gathering at misera.net> Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) Another Jane's Addiction/magazine> I have to say, NIN generally reminds me of Animal from the Muppets> doing an industrial remix of Bowie's 'fashion' or 'Fame'.>