[kj] (OT) Oh dear

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 04:12:23 EST 2009

blimey!

i can't decide if I find it funny, scary or sad & humiliating.
remove the P4C angle, & they'd be great shirts.

'ex -masturbator' or 'ex-homosexual' is finny - or even funny (stupid
fat fingers...)
"No, I really am an 'ex-masturbator' & jesus saved me from the sin of
masturbation" is, IMO, just a gateway to ridicule.

I wonder if they also do 'ex-pig fucker or 'ex-pedophile' shirts...?

in the name of pun, they should do: 'ex-istentialist'