[kj] (OT) Another Jane's Addiction/magazine

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 16:31:26 EST 2009

why are you going to see nin if your not into them? i am not really a fan of iron maiden ive tried but it didnt work on me,however i like alice cooper for many years and you know what i think of the led zep ;) seeing as we are talking rock thought id add those 2 ;p

milindafgrant ps hope you enjoy nin gig i would,you may even be more converted after seeing them ;D PPS nin are not rock i suppose there indie or.............darren---u missed the secret gig,never mind, magazine are at the forum tonight and tomoz if your interested-its sold out but there maybe someone selling there ticket outside or theres always the touts-good luck if you go

From: bq at soundgardener.co.nzTo: gathering at misera.netDate: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 08:09:58 +1100Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) Another Jane's Addiction Surprise Show in LA

I’m seeing NIN on Monday back in New Zealan…(to be honest I’ve been listening to them a bit lately and I still don’t really “get it” but so many people who like what I like, like them, so…do the math. We’ll see…and I’m catching Iron Maiden the following Friday, they’re in a similar boat actually…)

wow--thanks mighty tb-- for that info--janes and nine inch nails playing together-on same bill--just hope they make it to the u. play any gig around then,i will be there hopefully ;) milindafgrant> From: planetary at socal.rr.com> To: gathering at misera.net> Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 09:19:49 -0800> Subject: [kj] (OT) Another Jane's Addiction Surprise Show in LA> > Monday night around 10 - 11pm at Echoplex in LA. You need to sign up on the > offical Jane's site to be a member and get an e-mail notification you're on > the "list" to get in the show. The club holds about 700 people so it's > going to be a larger show then the past two bar dates.> > http://www.janesaddiction.com/> > http://www.attheecho.com/> > Also, it appears at the very least, there will be a co-headining tour later > this Spring/Summer with Jane's Addiction and Nine Inch Nails. Jane's is > apparantly recording new music with Trent Reznor in Reznor's studio. The > official NIN website has been posting intriguing photos of various Jane's > members working not just with Trent but with the rest of NIN as well.> > T.B. > > _______________________________________________> Gathering mailing list> Gathering at misera.net> http://four.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/gathering

Windows Live Hotmail just got better. Find out more!