[kj] [OT] Magazine

Darren A. Peace dpeace at bigfoot.com
Wed Feb 11 21:32:25 EST 2009

KW : But isn't Andie MacDowell just so punchable in FWAAF? Hateful.

MG : "Bitter Moon" is an underrated and underseen film, imo. Even though
Hugh Grant is a twit (adjust vowel as appropriate), it's one of Polanski's
cruellest, I think. The scene where Peter Coyote's luck changes took me
entirely by surprise. Great film.

Darren

Hungerford, UK