[kj] (OT) Cramps Singer Lux Interior Dead?

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 5 16:17:56 EST 2009

Anyone have the clip to "Thurston's Alley," a segment on a show on MTV
in the early 90s (I think Sofia Coppola made it)? It was Thurston Moore
of Sonic Youth interviewing various people.

IIRC, he interviewed Lux Interior and Poison Ivy and Lux showed him
their apartment, chock full of horror memorabilia, obviously - but also
a ton 'o Bettie Page stuff.

This was 1992, I think.

Anyone know what I am talking about? No luck on YouTube.

-Oliver