[kj] OT: This is MadneZZ

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Wed Feb 4 11:53:01 EST 2009

I'm not a doctor, I cant help with any Medical problems .I'm more of a Social worker , I was integral to Mels recovery when I helped her recover from her tramatic experience of being in the 7/7 bombing, when I pointed out that she wasn't actually there when the bombing took place. Not being there did aid her recovery somewhat and she therefore didnt suffer any long term effects .
Do you have any problems that I can help you with ?