[kj] OT: Bill Hicks

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Feb 3 17:21:20 EST 2009

I'm not trying to be rude Leigh, my point is, I'm a big fan of Bill Hicks,
having a yarn with others on the list about him being ripped off by
Leary...so why piss on my chips? I could verbally roll my eyes about stuff
others are talking about, call it old news etc...but why bother? Do you
actually have a point, other than to share that it bores you? It bores me
even more to know that.

> Tsk, so rude. Got any more "durrr, here is evidence that this asshole

> ripped off this other asshole" youtube vids to show? Those never suck.

> http://www.nightruiner.com

> http://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescope

> http://www.myspace.com/lauderdale

> From: Brendan Quinn <bq at soundgardener.co.nz>

what? If you don’t want to take

> part in a thread, there’s plenty on tv on I’m sure.

because?