[kj] OT: This is MadneZZ

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 2 23:37:53 EST 2009

Just Got Paid = awesome song.

http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescope
http://www.myspace.com/lauderdale

________________________________
From: Neil Perry <65snoopy at gmail.com>
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!) <gathering at misera.net>
Sent: Monday, February 2, 2009 10:46:23 AM
Subject: [kj] OT: This is MadneZZ

Hello everyone and belated New Year greetings.

What I want to know is, has anyone here ever, in the last two or even three decades,
ever seen ZZ Top play?

I was sat at the computer the other morning and girlfriend happens to mention that
ZZ Top are playing here in Oslo. I didn't think much of it but then checked it out
and they are playing a club, I guess it holds around 400 people. The tickets were
going on sale that particular morning at 9am - I looked at the clock and it was
8.59, so WITHOUT THINKING I immediately went and bought a pair of tickets for
um, cough, a moderately large amount of cash. (A day later, it was sold out.)

What have I done? Should I be happy/excited?

Someone reassure me, please...