[kj] OT: Bill Hicks

The Exorcist killingjoke at theimmortalfool.com
Mon Feb 2 23:21:41 EST 2009

Brendan, Brendan Brendan, (Is that short and repetitive? )

There most definitely has and will continue to be misunderstanding.
Being on-line
and not observing much of what you had mentioned below is obviously
the common cause.
(Lost In Translation... Not the movie, It sucked!)

I don't mind the petty arguments though at times it can become a bid
tedious. I think the list over all
sorta has a mind of its own when to stop bickering. (Trust me it
beats being a "one at mind" lovefest.)
Other than maybe 2 or 3 names I think the list has been more or less
OK. We still get good discussions
and little nuggets of information due flow forth. Still finding out
new names to look up, new ideas, and new
ummmmm, words, that I can use to curse people out.

Even with those that I've had some major disagreements with on-line
and will probably never come to agree with
on certain issues, when met in person they were all nice and cordial
and not even when snickering asshole off-thecuff-mark.

I therefor surmise that though our view points my vary from one
extreme to the other there is still an
overall inherent decentness (is that a new word?) amongst many
gatherers. We're just a tad rough
around the edges.

I think you ought continue you saying what ever the hell you wanna
say and everyone else be damned.
The arguments will die out eventually. I enjoy your posts as I do
those from many others. I'm quite comfortable in
saying that many here will support you in your right to say whatever
it is that you want whether they agree or not.

After all censorship errr, "The Fairness Doctrine" hasn't reached
online yet. *Zing!* :)

Preach on Brother Brendan!

Ps.
Since when do you & Ade agree on anything? The end of the world is
truly coming!

Much love, (not in that hippy stoned outa my mind, non showering,
fashion though)
Yos