[kj] OT: This is MadneZZ

fluke fluke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Mon Feb 2 11:58:18 EST 2009

Do the right thing Neil. Get rid . She obviously isn't the one , you ve
been with her for how long nowq ? And you haven't taken her up the
aisle yet ? Either you or her is waiting for someone better to come
along . Do the right thing Neil. get rid.
Sorry for being personal., but have you taken her up the aisle yet ?
Females don't usually comply at first, but you need a bit of
perseverance , a bit of drink sometimes helps , get her drunk then slip
it in when shes unaware , pop it whens shes a bit drunk, take her out
for meal, have some wine, then pop the question in a romantic setting.
Don't take her up the aisle when you are drunk though , you may not
remember it and some Women are content with getting taken up the aisle
just once . You don't want to do the deed and then have no recollection
of it afterwards